Marks on the Face - How to Get Rid of Them?
A blemish is a mar in the skin caused by pimples, blocked pores, a skin rash or scarring. Blemishes are very common at any age.
Often pimples, acne, rashes or inflammation of the skin may produce dark marks or blemishes, which are mainly called post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. These marks or blemishes, gives the feeling of uncomfortable.
How to get rid of marks or blemishes on the skin:-
The possible tips for avoiding marks or blemishes on the skin are as:-
- The face magic is very effective, which hide the minor blemishes on the face.
- Before handling the face, it will be better to wash your hands, which may contain dirt or grease that will aggravate the blemish.
- Use a cleansing diet to get rid of the marks or blemishes on the skin.
- Apply the concealer cosmetics over the blemish by using your finger, an eye shadow brush or sponge.
- Drink six to eight glasses of water a day. Water is important for the health of your skin.
- Avoid the use of bar soap to wash your face, because they have high ph balances with harsh ingredients. So, choose either lotion-based or gel cleansers that avoid the harsh ingredient Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
- Don't use greasy lotions and cosmetics as they contain oils that can promote blemishes on the skin.
- Glycolic acid, helps to reduce past sun damage, clogged pores and breakouts and makes the skin soft.
- To avoid the sun rays, it is necessary to wear a moisturizer with a sunscreen.
- Try not to take any medications that contain iodides or bromides.