Eye Care - Caring for Eyes
The eyes are two very delicate parts of the body. Eyes are the mirrors to a person's soul and reflect inner beauty. The skin around the eyes is thin and is most sensitive. The tears helps in washing away the dirt and bacteria.
Caring of eyes:-
- If the skin around the eyes is dry and you have the feeling of irritation, then apply the suitable cream.
- Drink plenty of water, it helps in removing the toxins from the body, which inturns helps in keeping eyes remain clean and glowing.
- If you've been hit in the eye and it looks strange or appears to be bleeding, or if you have changes in or lose your vision, go to a hospital emergency department right away to be checked out.
- Try to keep the eye safe at night by using a plastic bubble or saran wrap.
- Vitamin A contents are very effective for keeping eyes healthy. Carrots, turnip, apricots etc. are a rich sources of Vitamin 'A'.
- Avoid to sit too close to the television.
- The sun's ultraviolet rays are very harmful to the eyes. So, always try to wear sunglasses, when you are going for outing.
- You can also care for your eyes by putting on protective eyewear whenever you play sports like racquetball or when you're doing projects in shop class or the science lab.
- If you have a red eye, pain in an eye, then wash your eyes properly with chilled water.
- Add moistures i.e. artificial tears to your eyes in case of dryness of eyes.
BEAUTY TIPS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG