Comfortable Shave - Tips for achieving a Clean and Comfortable Shave
Shaving is an activity that most men have to do every single day. The distribution of hairs is not homogenous over the beard area. It tends to be lowest over the lower cheek and highest over the upper lips.
Tips for Achieving a Comfortable & Clean Shave:-
The value able tips for comfortable shave are as:-
- Firstly wash your face with soap and hot water to remove the oil and to softening the hairs.
- Then apply a shaving cream or gel to keep moisture on the skin to reduce friction caused by the razor going over the skin's surface.
- Try to shave in the direction of hair growth and carefully shave over the sensitive areas.
- Immediately rinse with cold water to remove any traces of soap or lather.
- The shaving brush, must be neat and clean and before using it rinse it with hot water to remove the any bacterial growth.
- Always use a sharp, clean blade. A fresh blade requires less force for cutting hair.
- Don't shave as soon as you get up. Have breakfast first. Give your skin a chance to wake up!
- Shave in the shower or bath as the steamy environment will help to soften the bristles, making shaving easier.
- Spend a little time massaging your chosen shaving preparation into your face as this again will help to soften and lift the bristles.
- Rinse the blade regularly as you shave and don't press to hard against the skin.
- Use a quality razor blade with a handle that offers a good weight and balance. Always shave in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply a post shave products i.e. aftershaves to keep your face moist and for good complexion.
- For a comfortable shave, always use hot water, which open the pores and cleanse the skin.
- Always use a moisturizing shaving cream.
- Do not apply heavy pressure to your razor as this can cause razor burn and skin irritation.
- Finally, rinse your brush well, shake out the excess moisture and always let dry with the hairs facing downwards.
BEAUTY TIPS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG