Cellulite - Causes and Treatment Tips for Controlling Cellulite
Cellulite is the lumpy substance, mainly caused by the protrusion of subcutaneous fat into the dermis creating an undulating dermal-subcutaneous fat junction adipose tissue. These are mainly found over hips, thighs, and buttocks.
Cellulite is actually a fancy name for collections of fat that push against the connective tissue beneath a person's skin, which causes the surface of the skin to dimple or pucker like the surface of an orange peel. Cellulite is more common in womens.
It is a condition of bulging fat cells, which cause uneven dimpling or "orange peel" skin. Cellulite is not related to obesity.
Causes of cellulite:
The possible causes of cellulite are as:-
- A family history of cellulite increases the chances to get affected by it.
- Cellulitie is mainly influenced by the excess amount of fat on your body.
- Cellulitie may be caused by the insufficient water intake.
- Poor eating habit like alcohol, caffeine may contribute to cellulitie.
- Smoking weakens the skin by causing constriction of capillaries. It further damages the connective tissue that causes the cellulite.
- tension and stress are also responsible for cellulite because they block the tissue and thus preventing proper waste elimination and purification.
- A sedentary lifestyle, may contribute to the formation of cellulite.
Tips for controlling cellulite:
The effective tips for controlling cellulite may includes:-
- The main tip to get rid of cellulite is exercise. Exercise, keeps your body balance normal.
- Cellulite can be avoided by using topical managements, that includes:- gels, ointments, foams, creams and lotions.
- Some topical ingredients, such as vitamin C, may help by stabilizing collagen.
- Anti-cellulite creams are very effective in the eradication of cellulite.