Eye Makeup - Tips for Eye Makeup
During daytime, try to keep your eye makeup natural i.e. use neutral tones. Too much eye makeup can make you look a lot older. Use a light color to cover your eyelid and eye socket. Some people look good with liner on the bottom of the eye, and some don't.
Eye makeup involves three steps of applying,
Eyeliner/ eye pencil
There are a variety of mascara available that you can apply for the eye makeup i.e. From thickening to lengthening to blackest black, waterproof and curling, but choose one that best suits your needs.
Tips for eyelining:
- It is used to add extra flair to your eyes.
- Choose color that suit to your complexion. Go with a brown shade, if you have red or light brown hair.
- If you prefer to use an eye pencil , then extend the pencil line to the lashline, along with the most inner part of the upper lid near the nose.
- Use a lighter shade of powder or pencil to line the lower lash line.
Tips for eye shadow:
- Eye shadow powder are very easy to use with brushes and foam pads.
- The cream based eye shadows, generally enhance the look of your eyes.
- Try to use at least two eyeshadow brushes for application.
- Tap off any excess eyeshadow from your brush before applying.
Eye-Design Mistakes to Avoid :
- Try to avoid the overcolor of eyes because excessive bright colors are distracting.
- Do not match your eyeshadow to your clothing or your eye color.
- Avoid the pink color eyeshadow, because they makes the eye irritated and tired.
- Don't marks the dark edges, otherwise it gives the awkward complexion.