Home Remedy for Blackheads and Whiteheads : Try out these effective Home Remedies
Given below are some of the home remedy for blackheads and whiteheads. The blackhead home remedies listed below have worked for many people, but they may not work for some people. Before trying these home remedies please check that you dont have any allergies or sensitivity to some ingredients like glycerin, lemons, orange, garlic, papaya, eggs, etc. As these are added to most of the remedies, if you are suffering from any of the above ingredients then dont follow that home remedy in which that ingredients is there.
Blackhead and Whitehead Home Remedy
1. Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
2. Apply undiluted lemon juice, two to three times a day, on the affected areas.
3. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat it twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead extracter and sterilized cottonwool. The blackhead extractor you use should be a sterlized one. Now put on astrigent lotion.
4. Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
5. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate, mix it with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
6. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, acne scar, blackheads and whiteheads.
7. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
8. Mix 1 tsp's groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
9. Mix 5 tea spoon full of sodium bicarbonate with 1 cup of boiled water. Put the mixture on the blackheads.
10. Combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This is an effective home remedy for blackhead.
11. You can buy some green tea from the market(it is a very good antioxidant). After drinking the tea open the tea bag and rub the contents on the blackheads as a face scrub. Do it twice a week. This will help remove blackheads.
12. Mix glycerin soap, fuller's earth (multani mutti), almond powder in the ratio of 2:1:4 i.e. for each 20 gram of glycerin soap add 10 grams of fuller's earth with 40 grams of almond powder. Mix in it boiled water and make a paste. Apply the paste on the blackheads.
13. Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
14. Dont wipe off your nose after bathing and rub it with your fore fingers. This will help in removing blackheads.
Blackheads Removal - Tips on removing blackheads, its treatment...
Get Rid of Blackheads - Whats the cause, how to get rid of blackheads, tips on handling it and more...
BEAUTY TIPS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG