Care of Colored, Permed or Treated Hair:
Types of Hair color:
There are many types of hair colours. Some of these are as:-
- Temporary Haircolor:- The temporary hair color is deposited on the outside of the hair shaft and remains last up to 1-2 shampoos.
- Semi-Temporary Haircolor:- These haircolor, usually contain no ammonia and it lasts up to 4-6 shampoos.
- Demi Permanent Haircolor:- This type of haircolor, usually contains little or no ammonia and utilize a low peroxide developer. It will remains up to 6 weeks and gradually faded to the normal colour of the hairs.
- Semi-Permanent Haircolor:- This type of hair color, usually contains some ammonia and uses a developer of 10-20 vol.
Care for colored hair:-
Some tips to keep your hair looking great:-
- Always try to use a shampoo that is especially made for color-treated hair. These includes:- Revlon, L'oreal, Aveda and Clairol.
- Try to protects your hair from the sun rays by wearing hats, otherwise your haircolor will be faded very easily.
- Before, getting into a chlorine pool, rinse your hairs. The chlorine makes your hairs to look very dull and may create an itching problem.
- Conditions your hairs on the bases of daily.
Care for Permed hair:-
The valuable tips are as:-
- Shampoo gently with a shampoo specially created for permed hair. Aggressive shampoos or scrubbing can cause early relaxation.
- Don't use curling irons and electric curlers on a daily basis.
- Do not wrap in a towel turban when you get out of the shower with wet hair.
- Avoid to do brush on your hairs when they are wet.
- Use extreme care when styling.
- Avoid aggressive manipulation of the hair.
- Mist with a perm rejuvenator to add essential moisture, shine and manageability while helping to define the curl.
- Wash your hairs on the regular basis.
- A drop of silicone serum can help smooth down the hair cuticle and add a bit of shine. Only use small quantities to prevent build-up.
BEAUTY TIPS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG