How to Condition your Hairs Effectively with Hair Conditioners
Conditioning is one of the most important things you can do to upkeep your hair's appearance and health. Conditioner is generally used to add moisture to the hair and scalp and prevent tangling. Choose the best conditioner that suited for your hair type. Many conditioners can also be used as a hair dressing to control frizz and add shine look for "Leave In" on the label.
Hair conditioners are mostly consist of an amino functional silicone polymer in aqueous emulsion such as amodimethicone, and they are effective in increasing the combability of hairs.
Deep conditioning is used, to keep the hairs away from the chemical damage and environmental pollution.
Tips for Effective Conditioning:-
The valueable tips for effective hair-conditioning are as:-
- The first step comes in conditioning of hair is that do shampoo firstly and then gently squeeze out the excess water from your hair with your hands.
- In the second step, pour conditioner in your hands and then gently apply to your hairs. Use more conditioner for longer hair.
- Apply conditioner from forehead to ends and comb can be used for the well distribution of conditioner to the hairs.
- Then massage your scalp for atleast 10 minutes.
- In the last step, rinse your hairs thoroughly and style as usual.
- If you have long, relaxed and or coloured treated hair, then do not scrub or rub your hair while shampooing.
- Condition your hair every time you shampoo it. You may not always have time to do a deep condition but there are conditioners that rinse out after only a few minutes and others that can remain in after applying.
- Always avoid rubbing the hair at all times, as your hair is at its weakest condition when wet.
If you have longer hair, always start the detangling process with your fingers first, then move on to a wide tooth pick or comb. Avoid pulling and straining your hair.
- Conditioning helps the hairs to protect the hairs from sunburn.
Types of Conditioners
There are mainly 3 types of hair conditioning. These includes:-
- Instant Conditioning:- The instant conditioning, is apply after shampoo. Then rinse it after two to three minutes. This type of cinditioning is suitable for minimally damaged hairs.
- Deep Conditioning:- The procedure for deep conditioning is same as for instant conditioning. This type of conditioning is suitable for chemically damaged hairs.
- Leave-in Conditioning:- It is apply to towel dried hair and leave it in. Don't rinse. This type of conditioning is suitable for moderate to severely damaged hair.