Hair Care for Men
Men need their hair trimmed more often than women do. Approximately every 4 weeks.
Some men look fabulous in gray hair but others fight it. If you getting gray hairs, try going back to your natural hair color you had in your younger years.
The folloeing 5 steps are useful for caring of men's hair. These are as :-
- Wash : Wash your hairs properly on the regular basis, for avoiding any bacterial growth on your hairs. Washing of hairs is greatly depends on your lifestyle. If you're more active than most, then you'll need to consider washing your hair more often to reduce the build-up that sweat can produce on your scalp.
- Tone : For caring of hairs, it is necessary to massage your scalp gently. The natural oils that come from your sebaceous glands, will helps in massage.There's no special way to massage, although you'll want to avoid going in circles to avoid tangling your hair.
- Condition : It is very necessary to condition your hairs, on the regular basis. The hair conditioners provides moisturizer to your hair. Conditioner is an essential hair product if your hair is dry.
- Groom : Get the right tools for your hairs. If you have curly hairs, then always use wide toothed comb.
- Style : Find a comfortable style that you can easily maintain on your own daily in less than five minutes.
Tips for Hair Caring of Men:-
The valueable tips are as:-
- Don't be cheap about the styling products. Cheap ones will either dry out your hair or grease it up.
- Get medical advice for any skin abnormalities.
- For dry hair, increase the intake of polyunsaturated oils such as sunflower oil, margarine and eat food rich in Vitamin B like pulses, brown rice, bananas etc.
- The sun is just as damaging to hair as it is to skin. Protect your hair while poolside or at the beach
- Hair care can be achieved by get regular haircuts and trims from your trusted barber.
- Try a semi-permanent hair color designed for men to find that perfect shade.
- If you have oily hairs, then mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and shampoo, plus a tablespoon of lemon juice. Eat lots of green leafy vegetables, salads and fresh fruit.
- If you have dandruff, then follow this remedy: dissolve two aspirins in your dandruff shampoo and watch how it clears up. Use a good moisturizing conditioner afterward.
- Honey applied in a small amount while washing the hair will give you a great shine.
- Avoid perms or hair straightening; bleaching, dyeing, hot curling irons, tight braiding, hair dryers set on a high setting.
- Comb out any tangles, start from the ends of the hair and work your way up.