Cleansing your Body and Skin to give it a Fresh Looking Glow
It is a process of removing the toxins from your body. Throughout the day, you may have get affected by the dust, grease, sweat or bacteria, so there's requirement of cleansing your body. Cleansing can be achieved by using different sorts of face washes, gels and antiseptic soaps.
How to Cleanse your Skin?
The possible ways of removing toxins from your body are as:-
- Shea Butter: It is an excellent moisturizer and have wide range of healing properties from its physical makeup of vitamins A, E, and cinnamic acid, which are very effective to cleanse your skin. It also have anti-inflammatory capabilities, which inhibit the growth of bacteria. The stretch marks and irritation can be removed, by applying to the body.
- Aveeno Oaymeal Body Wash: It is available as a fragrance-free and honey like appearance. Aveeno's ingredient list starts off with water and glycerin. It is widely used to cleanse your body due to having the anti-bacterial properties.
- Dove's Nutrition Body Wash: It is available as nourishing and age-defying properties. It is widely useed as a best way to wash your face.
- Body Shampoos: Body shampoos can be used for keeping your body clean. Body shampoos do not leave the skin dry and are usually neutral.
- Steaming: Steaming provides dirt free surfaces to the skin. It helps in the blood circulation and unclogs body pores. You can add herbs in water to make steaming more beneficial. Herbs like lavender, thyme and rosemary can be used as stimulants while cleansing.
- Massage: After cleansing, massage is the next step for keeping skin healthy. Massage relaxes the facial muscles and improves the blood circulation
- Cold treatment: Cleansing can be achieved by the application of ice-cold water or masks to draw out the impurities and close the open pores. Cold treatment is more beneficial in the removal of Dryness of the skin.
- Warm water can be used to wash your face to loosen dirt and clogged pores.
- Pond's cold cream is renowned for its gentle cleansing and make-up removal, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Soaps for Cleansing your Body:
Different kinds of soaps are available for cleansing your body. These includes:-
- Bergamot Soap - It is an ingredient in earl grey tea, Which is characterised by the anti-bacterial agent that helps in inhibiting the bacterial growth in the skin. It is usually consist of citrus and vaguely lemony scent.
- Medicated Soaps:- Medical soaps are highly recommended by the dermatologist. It is more effective on the sun exposed area of the skin. Medicated soaps can be apply to the dry skin.
- Medimax: It tends to remove the impurities like dust, grease etc. from your body surfaces. They helps in maintaining the normal ph level of the skin.