Cleansing Of Face - Step by Step guide to Cleansing of Face
As we know, skin is our body's largest organ, that need properly care by keeping it clean. Cleansing of face can be achieved by applying best moisturizers and avoid the ultraviolet rays to the skin. The face cleansers are mostly contains oil, water & surfactants. The oil dissolves oil on your face, surfactants dissolve dirt & makeup & the water washes it all away.
Peoples having oily or dry skin, must use a bar soap or liquid cleanser that's formulated for their skin type. The oil- free lotions can be apply to the skin during cold weather.
How to cleanse your face:
The effective way to cleanse your face is by using warm water, atleast twice a day.
Some tips about how to cleanse your face:-
- Choose a cleanser that is appropriate for your skin type. Avoid the soap on the facial skin. A too-rich cleanser can clog pores, while a too-dry cleanser can irritate the skin. For dry skin, it should contain nourishing herbs and oils.
- Ayuevedic cleanser, can be take in action in the removal of dirt or grease from your face surfaces. It includes: ground oats, lentils or chickpeas, complexion enhancing or clarifying herbs such as turmeric, Amalaki, Neem and sandalwood, emollients such as milk, cream yogurt or honey, and floral or citrus waters for pure healing fragrance.
- Always cleanse with tepid water. Hot water dries and damages skin over time, and cold water won’t dissolve and take away embedded dirt and grime as well as lukewarm water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you cleanse your face, or you will be working dirt into facial skin. Use a headband to secure hair away from the face.
- Cleanser must be apply with your fingertips, which must be throughly washed by antiseptic soap or a soft sponge.
- The most important thing for a clean face is to take off your make up.
- Skin must be cleansed, depending on its needs. It really does not matter when you clean it: most people opt for the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, simply because these times are convenient. In the morning, cleansing the skin is very refreshing.
- The trick for caring for combination skin is finding a product that will help prevent breakouts and control oiliness in the problem areas and keep the cheeks well moisturised.
- For people with sensitive skin, must be use the right products. If you use a cleanser that irritates your skin, chances are you will have a whole new crop of spots. So, cleanse with Johnson's pH5.5 TM Sensitive Skin Facial wash.
- The pollution, stress and lack of sleep are unlikely to produce a healthy glow, but a good scrub with a nice exfoliator makes your skin healthy. Exfoliating promotes cell renewal by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and can be used by any skin type.
- Apply the ripe banana to your face for geting the normal ph level of the skin.
- The oil of rose or rose geranium are very effective for the cleansing of face. Use as you would a cleansing lotion, massaging well into your face and throat.
- When washing your face, always wash your hands first, otherwise you will merely be working additional dirt into the skin.
- Use a soft sponge to gently rub the cleanser all over your face for 15 to 30 sec.