Do's and Don't for Acne
1. In youth, an oily skin should be cleaned frequently so that the oily secretion called sebum coming out of the sebaceous glands does not thicken and clog the pores. Acne bacteria breeds fast in greasy spots. Acne can be prevented by frequent cleanliness.
2. Do not scratch pimples with nails even if pimples are itchy. Scratching may give temporary relief but it may leave permanent marks because nails, howsoever clean, contain bacteria and cause infection. It is advisable to use a clean cotton wool swab soaked in hot water to clean pimples.
3. Shampoo your hair frequently. Sebaceous glands underneath the hair secrete grease which spreads on the face and give rise to acne. Moreover, long hair touch the face,
4. Avoid greasy, spicy, fried foods. Also minimize the use of sweets, butter, ice-cream and chocolate. Take a balanced diet.
5. A sound sleep, morning walk, regular exercises and good bowel movement are other
6. If affected with acne, avoid a heavy make-up. Only a light make-up is advisable. If at all you have to have a make-up, remove it as soon as you can.
7. Different types of medicines are available for acne treatment. Anti-biotics, x -rays and ultraviolet rays are effective methods. But, treatment should be undertaken under medical advice.
Acne Cure : Learn about causes of acne, types of acne, prevention and remedies.
Acne Treatments : Learn about various acne treatments available.
Acne Scars : Learn how you can combat with acne scars.
Adult Acne : Adult suffering from acne.
BEAUTY TIPS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | DISCLAIMER | BEAUTY BLOG